Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost In Disneyland




I think just about everyone has gotten lost at Disneyland or someplace like it. It is the strangest feeling to be both delighted - because you are in a wonderful place, and afraid - because you have no idea where you are or how to find your way out. This is Fluffy's current situation.

We are staying at Jack and Sue Warford's and they live in the most incredible place! There are trees, fields of wild grasses and a little pond or two which they call by a fancier name, acequia (?). Nonetheless, Fluffy went out yesterday morning at about eight o'clock. she was delighted to be outside after so much time in the van or a single room, and she has always gone in and out but...Jack and Sue have a wonderful dog, Ginger, whom they love like a child.

Fluffy does not trust Ginger one bit, and, in fact,will not come anywhere near where she might be. If you are thinking: Isn't Ginger always at the house? Well, then you have figured out Fluffy's dilemma. She wants to come in -at least to eat and leave again but she's more afraid of the dog that she knows is here than the coyotes that I warn her about or the Great Horned Owls that she hears in the distance but can't identify.

So you see, I too am lost in Disneyland because I love where I am but I cannot find the animal I came with..I'll let ya know when she's back...

No comments:

Post a Comment