Saturday, May 8, 2010

Throwing Away Broken Belief

What an amazing job my brothers did for me today! I knew I had a ton of stuff, but it turned out to be two tons. Oh mercy me, I am so blessed to have so much stuff - but please...anyway, during the course of this very long day, I actually threw away a broken belief...I'm hoping that's true in more ways than one. The way that it is definitely true is that one of my students gave me a beautiful Belief as a Christmas gift. I needed to throw it away.

Over the past year or so, a housekeeper accidentally broke it - so I glued it back together and it was fine. Today, it broke again and so...I threw away my broken belief. Considering the adventure I am embarking on, I do believe this to be a very wonderful thing, even if it is only symbolic...which I don't think it is. How cool is that?

Should Belief be thrown, unceremoniously, cast into the can? Or buried in a shoebox with a written broken belief? This is a cool idea...I think I'll sleep on this idea and throw it away tomorrow.

For tonight it is late, and I had a really big day. I surly earned a great night's sleep.

Thanks for checking in...how about letting me know that you did? I'd like that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment