Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fluffy, the Traveling Cat


Fluffy is my cat. She has become a traveling cat, though she did not get to vote. She likes her carrier, she just likes it to stay in one place. Now she is okay when the vehicle is moving but when it stops she complains loudly. Will this make me run red lights, no, but it might make a good excuse. "NO officer, I saw the light, but the cat told me not to stop." Would make for an interesting hospital visit, no? Anyway, Fluffy is acclimating to the adventure pretty well. Coco, on the other hand is in heaven. He's always loved traveling, but now he has his best friend with him.

As for me, I am getting the van in to shape for traveling. Deciding what you really need is a little complex. I'm staying with my friends, Jim and Lorraine, who are geographically close to my former home. However, this allows me to get in a few practice runs in with the setup and the animals, and I'm getting the kinks out. Next, I'll need to make an actually itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment