Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another POD?

I am writing from my kitchen floor because all the furniture is in a POD. This POD system is amazing! They drop it off, you fill it, they take it away and store it. When you want it back, let them know and they bring it where ever you want them too. My new way to move.

Richard and Kevin worked until the POD was stuffed to the gills, and it will be picked up in the morning.However, the yard furniture didn't make it in, one of the kitchen chairs is still here and assorted pieces that I probably could live without, but that one kitchen chair? No, I think I need to get just one more pod, a small one-true, but in for a penny, in for a pound I guess. So the packing continues and I guess I get to keep the lawn furniture after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment