Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Voted, did you?

Yes, I made it back to California to vote in the election.  Any other traveling person would have voted by absentee ballot, but oh no, not me.  In my own defense, I can honestly state that I had planned to be back for the second part of my deposition (Oh, Joy) in October, but...well, plans changed.

I will be in California for at least ten days for various doctors appointments and other business of living.  Whether or not I stay for Thanksgiving has yet to be decided and I am in no condition to make that decision at this moment.

In my heart, I want to write a much worthier post tonight, but I'm just too exhausted and I don't want to put this off because I hate to worry people.  So, sorry for the lame post...I promise to do better later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment