Sunday, October 24, 2010

And Now For My Next Trip....

Well, it is a contradiction to experience the loss of a loved one, and enjoy the love of all those who have gathered to pay their respect and lend their support.  The truth is that I am so proud of my family!  People stepped in and out as necessary to ensure a smooth and proper chain of events that Mom would surely have enjoyed.  I'll miss her, but I know she is in a better place.

On Friday, my sister and I went to rescue "Grandma's roses" but that story is too personal to share at this time, besides, I haven't left the state yet...what is the statue of limitations on rose bushes?  Another time, I'm sure to share.  In the meantime, the van is half loaded and I am looking forward to heading west.  I will be in California for the election among other things and perhaps, just perhaps, I will have a tale or two to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment