Sunday, November 21, 2010

And So It Goes...

Here it is, Sunday, again so it must be time to post.  This week was quite unremarkable.  I had my last QME, which stands for quite medieval examination or qualified medical exam depending on who you're talking to.  Their purpose is to confirm or deny my doctor's diagnosis-this is truly a special experience that I hope you never have to undergo.  So, my official business here in Los Angeles is done!  Yeah!

On a happier note, my jewelry line has been picked up by a Burbank shop, Encore Nouveau, on Magnolia Blvd at Lima St. (between Buena Vista and Hollywood Way).  they are very excited to be featuring my line, as am I.  This coming Friday (did you say Black Friday? yes, I did) they are hosting an event to introduce me as Artist of the Month, for the month of December.  How cool is that?

After all the stress and strain of life recently, it is so refreshing to be dealing with my jewelry.  For the past couple of days, I have designed at least five new Crystalrxs.  It really took my mind off of the other things going on, and that was certainly welcome.

I have been asked if I have a website, and sadly, the answer is no.  I had one but I took it down when I just couldn't get it together.  I will let you know when that changes, but considering that I have such a busy month ahead, I'm not expecting to even attempt it until after the first of the year...so more on that later.

I will be spending the Thanksgiving holiday at Jim and Lorraine Stewart's so I expect to be more stuffed than the turkey!  Friday, I get to Vanna White my jewelry line at Encore Nouveau, and Saturday I expect to pack and load for a trip to Nevada.  It will be nice to see Sue and the girls.  I will try to post again before I head out, but in the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving!  We do have a lot to be thankful for, personally, I'm compiling a list so that I remember my blessings instead of just my frustrations-which are ever present in my mind.  Be well, and have some turkey for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment