Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ah, Sunday

This week was so busy, not interesting, but busy.  I went to two doctor's appointments and spent a couple of days recovering from them (ouch).  Enough of that! I spent this week between Jim and Lorraine's and Kevin and Rosalyn's.  Fluffy has stayed at Kevin and Ros's, since she is so distressed by all the cats at Lorraine's, and Coco has been with me since he is distressed by being separated from me.  As for me, I am distressed at having my animals all over the place.  I am so grateful that this period of adventure is coming to a close.

I have committed to spending Thanksgiving at Jim and Lorraine's, and Christmas at Aunt Joan Helm's.  I have quite a bit of logistics to pull off that transition to Colorado but I will get to that next week because this week I have to get ready for my first ever Jewelry Show!

Whoo hoo!  Encore Nouveau, 3322 W. Magnolia Blvd., in Burbank is featuring me as the artist of the month.  I can't tell you how excited I am!  I need to tag about twenty pieces tomorrow and then drop them off for display.  Oh, total excitement.

It is extremely exciting to think that I get to share the jewelry prescriptions that have gotten me through these last two years.  If you're in town, come on down.    Ladies night out is the Friday after Thanksgiving, where I will be ensconced at the boutique to Vanna White my wares.  I'll give you more details next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment