Monday, November 8, 2010

I Have Returned

Yes, I am back in sunny but chilly southern California.  I can't tell you how good it feels to be back, even though I know it is just for the month.  I have decided to move to Colorado Springs.  Hmm, that's still hard for me to say to myself...

I have been living in southern California for nearly thirty-one years, it is certainly part of my DNA by now, but reality is my friend and reality says it is time for a change.  So change I will.  I plan to share Christmas with Aunt Joan/Jean Helm and settling in from there.  I am a little fearful of winter, since I've had so little experience with it.  Nonetheless, I expect to finish my business here on December 17th and head out.  I could say that I'm excited, but I don't like to lie.  I do think that it's the right thing for me right now, so now it's just a matter of logistics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment