Monday, January 16, 2012

Step by Step, we'll all get there

This week, I have overcome some obstacles that have been holding me back.  One, my friends, Jim and Lorraine sent me a camera so that I could photograph my jewelry creations for the first time since the fire.  That was kind of funny because they thought they found my camera at their house (not entirely impossible, but since I thought it was in the van at the time of the fire I had completely given up on it).  With great excitement and anticipation they shipped me my camera and binoculars only to discover that neither had ever belonged to me.  True to form, Lorraine and Jim donated them to the cause and I was able to photograph and post my new pieces on Facebook.  I'll add them here just for the fun of it!








The other landmark established this month is that I had my first article posted on-line.  It's called "The New Year Is Upon Us" and is the first in a series of articles on starting over in the New Year.  It is published on the bizcovering.com site and I hope that you will read it and join in for all the pieces to getting the new year off to a profitable start.

These two projects have been enough to keep me busy, and I hope that you feel comfortable contacting me at goodhobbits@centurylink.net to clarify any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment