Sunday, December 11, 2011

Walking On the Moon

Sometimes I feel like I've fallen into a black hole or left the planet (I guess those both constitute leaving the planet).  Anyway, today I feel like that - no particular reason except maybe because I don't have anyone to play with at the moment.  I know, I know, I moved a thousand miles away...

As the holidays fast approach, I have been working towards getting the house ready for company.  To this end, boxes are beginning to disappear and I hung some art and photos.  It really warmed my heart to see so many loved one's faces and the house is feeling more like home everyday.  Nonetheless, I have to accept the reality that I probably won't have an Open House this year.  I was really hoping to get to know some people a little better, as well as making some memories in this house.  ah well...

If you are a fan of the Neil Armstrong and the first moonwalk (No, not Michael Jackson's dance steps young'uns) you know the whole ..one step for mankind bit, but did you notice that he is very much alone - as am I, so perhaps I am walking on the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment