Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Too Weird

One of the features of my blog is that it counts how many people visit my site and where they are when they do so.  Tonight, I was feeling like I shouldn't bother writing one anymore since it is truly a one sided relationship which was okay while I was traveling, but since I am stationary, well, I'd like to hear from you too.  Then I checked my stats:
1059 people visited my site this month.  30 from Germany, 28 from the Netherlands, and one blogger lists my blog as a good blog to visit.  How weird is that?  I just don't understand it, but then again, I might just as well as enjoy it.  Finally, one guy who visits me 28 times a month(?) I don't post that often, but anyway, he has a get rich quick scheme that just cannot fail.  You heard it here first...I guess I'll keep posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment