Sunday, May 1, 2011

Closing the Chapter

As I''m sure you know, Osama bin Laden was killed today.  It is troubling to me to feel such relief at the death of another human, but I am relieved and perhaps even a little hopeful that this chapter will close without a last ditch effort by remaining zelots.

Anyway, yesterday I got a free massage and boy did I need it.  Some people commented that I seemed more like myself than I have in a very long time. I just know that it knocked me out and I slept well for a change.

This week I will be leaving Los Angeles for Santa Fe where I will visit first and house sit second, until the middle of June.  I am not exactly looking forward to the transition, but I will enjoy the change of scenery and of course seeing other friends.

Kath and Fleming have settled into Sisters, Oregon and they would love for me to come for a visit, but that's for another place in time.  In the meantime, I get to figure out how to get all of my stuff into Brian's van and how to thank the Stewarts for all of their loving kindness this past month in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment