Sunday, April 24, 2011

Queen of the Sore Foot Society

I have crowned myself queen.  It seems appropriate to me that I do so.  I find the title of Queen of the Sore Foot Society much more interesting than just about any other way I can refer to this phase of my life-and I do hope that it is just a phase.

Today is Easter, Happy Easter to you!  I was expected at Sarah and Tim's for the occasion and I was looking forward to it, but as it turns out, I phoned in my regrets an hour or so ago.  It is not that I am so miserable today, it is that I recognize the signals that anything I do today is just going to piss my foot off, so I best do not very much at all.  This was a difficult lesson for me to learn, but I get it now. So, when it is best to just sit the day out, I do so, as Queen this is permissible.  Now I just need some minions at my beck and call...If you are interested in applying for the position, you will find me curled up next to the cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment