Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh, What A Week

This week was a true test of my stamina and fortitude.  In the end, I am where I was intending to be, but the chain of events took on a life of their own.  I could tell you about it, but then I'd have to kill you and you know my position on violence so let's just save it for another day.

Tuscon was wonderful, and my friends there are tried and true.  It was a real pleasure to spend some time with them and not be in such a hurry.  Now that I am in Santa Fe, with my good friends there, I am touched by their kindness, generosity, and patience with me.

Sue has gifted me with a complete set of oil paints, as well as an easel and I expect to try my hand with it while I house sit in this lovely locale.  Frankly, I could use the rest and the weather is wonderful so I expect to produce at least one picture while I learn how to clean my paintbrushes properly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment