Monday, May 30, 2011

House Sitting

This week, thinks settled down to a dull roar.  Which is to say that not much changed, I just got a little calmer about the whole thing.  My calmer mental state could be ascribed to two separate realizations: 1) I don't have to replace everything that I lost. and 2) I am now unencumbered by former enterprises.  It may be true that I decide to recreate what I had, but it is more likely that I will do it smarter and simpler.  One thing is for sure, I will not be doing anything any time soon, so I might as well just relax about the whole thing.  Did you buy that?  I think I did...

Jack and Sue have departed for their vacation and I am watching the house and their dog.  It is a pleasant way to pass some time and gives me a chance to muddle through the quagmire of my thoughts and plans.  I expect to be here until the middle of June, and what I'll do after that remains to be seen.

If you have no idea what has been going on with me, than that means a couple of things: 1) we haven't spoken in the last two weeks 2) you are not friends with me on Facebook, and 3) you need to call me so we can catch up :D

I hope all who serve and protect us felt the love this Memorial Day, because I for one, certainly enjoyed being an American <3

No comments:

Post a Comment