Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just A Little Lost

So, life presents another perfect trifector...returning from a trip that I couldn't afford to begin with, finding that my house sitter was running a crack house or a whore house or a crack whore house and accidentally locking myself out of my blog....which to address first?

Restoring the house to a state of order took practically an entire month.  In the old days, when I could clean the house thoroughly in a day or a weekend it still may have taken me a week but as it is, I no longer even attempt such an activity level...in the end, aside from the disappearance of this, that and the other thing, I just consider it another one of life's little challenges.

In the meantime, as you can plainly see, I have re-accessed my blog so I guess you could say that things are back to a more normal situation...and you now have my renewed commitment to post on more usual basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment