Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Annual Meeting of the Fifth Cousins of the Queen

I'm not really sure how it started, but I was laughing, and that is a good start to anything-so when it was proposed, I readily agreed.  We are the Fifth Cousin's of the Queen, a royal order of women who do extraordinary things benevolent, graceful, thoughtful and while flying below the radar of the royalty watchers.  We are a varied group, each bringing our own beauty and talents to the group and I am certain that one day we will be found out, who's to know what impact that will have on the world?  We do, but we're not telling.

Are you certain that you are royalty?  Positive that you were born into the wrong family or switched at birth from your rightful place as a dignitary in her own right?  You too may belong.  At some point, we will make you aware of how to join us in our adventures, one thing is for sure there will be festivities to come, and I will report all that the Princesses permit.  Until then, where have I put that tiara?

No comments:

Post a Comment