Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Another Sunday

Well, it's been another week, and I'd love to tell you about it, but then I'd have to kill you.  No reason, I just like that expression :D  This week finds me still in Los Angeles, with a couple of business items still on the calendar.  It would seem that some people would very much like me to stay and are not encouraging me to leave at all, so I'll stay at least a week longer.

The van heard that I got my tax return and tried to claim it, but when the repairs on a vehicle exceed its value, well, it's time for a new vehicle and so I have begun my search for a new used car.  At this moment, I am enjoying the use of Brian's Wanagon (of Brian and Stacey).  That is the actual name of the thing.  It drives nicely, smells slightly of desert sage and has slightly more interior space than the areostar.  You know that extra space got immediately absorbed by something, right? Don't ask me what, as Erma Bombeck first pointed out to me, nature abhores a vacuum...except in my wallet where it appears to reoccur without warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment