Monday, February 28, 2011

Where Did Sunday Go?

Sorry about not posting yesterday, I don't even know how that happened...oh, well...Today, I am preparing to leave Colorado Springs and it's daunting...to start with, I didn't find a place so I'll be coming back to temporary digs and I won't be bringing the great big truck...the best laid plans of mice and me often go astray...yeah, yeah, yeah.

Okay, new plan: I'm putting anything I can do without into storage here in Colorado Springs so that I'll have room in the van to bring all that I can from my smallest POD back with me.  This really should be interesting, but I doubt you'd want to hear about it.  So, right after I finish this post I'll make my first run over to storage.  It's good to have a day to do something that use to take me two hours, but such is life.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll head out to Santa Fe, visit with the Warfords for a couple of days and carry on to Tuscon, and should arrive in LA on Friday or Saturday so my next post should be from LA, wish me well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment