Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inch By Inch

This week went a little slowly, but well in general.  The weather was quite cold so I did the best thing that I could, nothing.  Believe it or not, I actually watched television...some of you know that is extremely out of character for me. 

I have settled in to the Spruce Lodge for the month of February, and I am glad I did.  I really needed some continuity for a change.  I've met a number of people from contacts I made at the health and Wellness Fair, and I have a new friend to have a cup of tea with.  So it's going slowly but surely.

I suppose that I should add the loss of Jack Popejoy.  If you're from the greater LA area you know him as that silver voice on talk radio.  Frankly, it's a little too fresh to talk about.  I hope you're all weathering the weather where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment