Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holy Cow, It's Sunday

Today was such a beautiful day!  Too bad it started with an exploding dog.  Coco was sick as dog, oh yeah, he is a dog...but still now I know what they mean.  They mean get out your mop and ammonia cause you're sure gonna need it!

So, as beautiful as it was today, I didn't do much besides dog duty...not my favorite by a long shot but at least I was able to tie him up outside for a while and know that he wasn't freezing.  My new friends here at Spruce Lodge took turns walking him for me, but they let me do the clean up for the most part (thanks Mike).  It was a special day.

As for the rest of this week, I know you'll think I'm making this up, but David Toso died.  That's Brad's cousin- whose wife helped me find the house.  Will you people please quit dying...really, I'm a little shell shocked already. I'm trying to be funny, but I don't know if it translates and anyway it's not a funny topic.  Moving on...

I will be giving my last deposition (should be anyway) on March 11 in LA so I expect to head west on March 1, see the Warfords, then Wallaces and then the Stewarts.  I am a fortunate women to have so many people willing to put me up between legs of this trip. 
I expect to stay in LA for the month of March, having many loved ones to visit, and return here for April-at least, that's the plan...we know how these plans tend to morph...hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment