Monday, January 10, 2011

Back In The Saddle

As of right now, I am back online. Yeah!  I really missed the internet...more than I expected to.  It turns out that the local provider is qwest so now I have an email through them as well.  I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to switch over yet.  At the moment I have a lot tied to that att address and as far as I'm concerned, I have played enough with set ups for one day.  I imagine that converting my cell phone, this blog and my business cards will take more patience than I have left today.  It's good to know that I have a conversion to look forward to.

In the meantime, it snowed yesterday and the world looks all bright and clean.  I love that about a snowfall.  I am happy to report that I have no reason to drive today, so it's all good!

I do have some catching up to do with my email, so I will go do that.  I expect to post again on Sunday, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment