Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the Road Again

Well, I'm half packed for Colorado and tomorrow will be the finishing touches on many things, so I figure I might as well get this posted.  I'm half excited and half melancholy about the whole thing, and somehow Christmas has taken a back seat to what's going on in my life.

I finished part 2 of my deposition and I've got mixed feelings about that too.  It means that I have another day of fun filled questioning, but it also means that I get to come back to Los Angeles and see my family and friends here as well.  So, I guess it's alright.  either way, it is what it is.

Aunt Joan/Jean is excited about my coming, and of course, I get to visit the Warford's along the way so, I should get into the Christmas spirit somewhere along the way.

In the meantime, try not to worry.  I'll be okay....it's just another the beginning of a new phase of my life.  Frankly, after how difficult this past year has been, I'm more excited about New Year's than usual, but I'll tell you about that next week, Live from Colorado Springs...keep me in your prayers, I sure can use them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment