Monday, September 27, 2010

October Already?

Wow! Time sure flies when you're writing Fluffy! I have been editing it and editing it. Simplifying the text for the five to seven year old bracket. It is so much fun! I've added about half the pictures that I need and I am trying to find an illustrator. I have no idea how to do this, but hey, I don't know how to do most of the stuff I'm doing these days....why should this be any different? In the meantime, I have really enjoyed being here at the Warford's. We are very comfortable with each other, and it feels just like home, except the meat is burned...it has been nice to house sit for them and focus on my writing and it has been nice to have them back,they are such fun.

Susie is getting better, day by day. She is back to her usual self, except she now takes naps that last more than 15 minutes. She is playing the piano, gardening, and has her honeydew list well in hand. It's nice to see her back on her feet!

I had a repeat customer here in New Mexico from when I was here last year. That felt so good, I can't tell you. Not much money, but you have to start somewhere.

I have laid out my calendar for the next couple of weeks-I don't want to rush into anything, you know? anyway, I'll be leaving New Mexico for Colorado springs to see Aunt Joan Helm. I expect to stay a couple of weeks. On Oct 17th the New Mexico Book Association is having a workshop on publishing, so I'll come back for that, and then head to Los Angeles about the 20th.

I may stop in Tuscon to see the Wallaces (Trina's family) but I haven't had much success catching up with them lately, so we'll see about that. None the less,I expect to be in the Los Angeles area through Thanksgiving (assuming folks aren't sick of my face :) That's about all for now, talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment