Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A New Resident Of Colorado

Today I found out that I got the house I wanted here in Colorado Springs.  The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't pronounce the street name, but I'll learn.  It's a three bedroom one bath about six blocks from Aunt Joan/Jean's house, so at least I know the area some.  I'll go sign the papers this evening and order up my PODS first thing, I can hardly wait.

My mind is filled with the details of moving in and I won't bore you with them, but I will say that when I report next week, I should be a little more settled though I don't expect to have my furniture for a couple of weeks.

The weather here in Colorado Springs is very different than what I am use to.  The mornings are cool and comfortable, and by noon it warms up.  Late afternoons bring the promise of rain and by early evening, the rain has come and gone.  As the evening wears on, it cools off and is quite comfortable.  I can handle hot weather for four hours a day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment