Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where'd She Go?

This week went by in a very curious way...the moments went by so slowly, the days so fast! Here it is Friday and all I have to report is that I did as I should have.

On Monday, I went to the examination that brought me back to California. It was the most painful medical exam I have ever had and that's saying something! It wasn't until Thursday that I could go further than ten steps in any direction...I won't bore you with the novelty of it all, I'll just say that today I did the smallest of chores and called it good. If you're looking for me, I'm on Lorraine's couch...if this is just too exciting for you, blame it on the folks that want me to report at least once a week so they know where I am. As for me, I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment