Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sliding Into Home

This title takes on a whole new meaning when you are not talking baseball.  Here in Colorado, and at my house inparticular, it means that turning into my street slides me right into my driveway.  If it was part of a comedy, it would be really funny and perhaps even kind of cool but following the Uhaul meets Fence experience, it's a little frightening.  I keep meaning of taking a photo of the corner for you, but once I get inside the house, well, something else happens like being greeted by an excited little dog.

Kanga and Fluffy have begun playing a game that I like to call "She's Mine" which is to say that they compete for my attention and my lap.  Once, they both sat on my lap at the same time but I think that was just them both standing their ground.  As for me, I don't enjoy the game very much at all.  I figure it will work itself out by Spring, or I will not have any animals on my lap-at all.

In the meantime, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment