Wednesday, September 7, 2011

News and the Whether

For some reason, my cellphone has stopped allowing me to go on the Internet.  Oh, I am still allowed it's just that it goes to sleep before it is loaded.  I guess I need to take it into the shop, but I'm afraid the answer is that I dropped it once to often...another couple of days of this and I'm sure I'll get brave and take it in.  Then again, maybe I'll just have the Internet installed in the house and let the phone have a well earned rest.  I've been dragging my feet about getting new service at the house. 

In the meantime, as Queen of the Sore Foot Society, I have granted myself a day off from unpacking.  We'll see if I actually get the clothes off of my bed before I go to sleep tonight.  Just kidding...maybe :D  In truth, the place is starting to come together.  The living room looks good, I actually found the two lamps that never made it into the Verdugo house, that was exciting.  I also found some other objects that have been in boxes for a total of three and a half years (storage plus the Verdugo garage).  It was more than a little comforting to find these things after the loss of the fire.  It kind of took the sting out of it, and besides, I'd just have to find a place to put it.  Of course, I still miss my laptop and of all things, my black sweater- which evidently, went with everything.  Oh well.

I am preparing to have a yard sale to get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit this house.  I can't see any reason to store it further.  And to answer your question, yes, I am using all three desks...though at the moment two of them are supporting boxes that I haven't unpacked yet...it's a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment