Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Log Jam

Unpacking has been such an adventure...some things in there I haven't seen in over three years {Really? Really!}  It seems that it was packed when I lived on Ontario Street, shifted into the garage on Verdugo, then went into storage...a long journey to Colorado Springs.  You might suggest that if I haven't used it in that long that I don't need it, well you'd be wrong :D  It has been touching to unpack, and some things have taken my breath away.

So, what's the problem?  The problem is that I have unpacked everything that can be put away before the desks are put in place, and I can't move the desks by myself....I guess I'll be getting assistance somehow, but in the meantime, I am at a log jam which gives me the perfect excuse to stop unpacking and enjoy the beautiful weather and landscape.  It's a tough job but someone has to do it.  Luckily, I am such a newbie that I enjoy the view from my back porch especially since I've got a hitch in my giddy up (I like that expression better than "my foot hurts")  So, if you're looking for me, you'll know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment