Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Walking in L.A.

As promised, I am back in Los Angeles at the home of Jim and Lorraine Stewart.  When I left last month, I wasn't expecting to be back so soon, but a fire changed all that and so here I am.  As it turns out, since I now have medical coverage (BIG YEAH) I was able to get my first treatment in over a year. For the first time in way too long, I am able to walk in L.A,  Yeah, my feet still hurt, but not as badly and not in the same way, so it's a happy day for me.

Tomorrow I go get my identity back at the Department of Motor Vehicles, as well as my registration, title and handicapped parking permit, so you know that's just going to be a whole bunch of fun.  My plans for the next couple of weeks are evolving.  I am taking it one task at a time, so I'll have to let you know how it all works out in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment