Wednesday, June 8, 2011

House Sitting

I am currently house sitting in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  It's a beautiful house and it's really a pleasure to be here.  At other times, I have felt that it was a little too isolated, but this time I am really enjoying the privacy.  My life has been so traumatic lately, it's nice to have the time and space to process it.

Between one thing and the other, I barely had time to react let alone process.  Now, I find things coming out, falling into place and moving on to the next aspect.

I have received three care packages this week.  Each one contained items unique and wondrous.  I have the items spread over the dining room table and I just linger in looking at them and feeling the love sent with them.  It is a good time to have time and space.

Next week Jack and Sue return.  I am welcome to stay, but I suspect that I will head out to take care of replacing some of the items lost in the fire.  Time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment